Thursday, January 15, 2009

Effects






Lately we've been working with our skills in Photoshop and different effects that make the pictures stand out. From top to bottom, the effects we used were Glow, Emphasis, and Cross Processing. Out of all these, my favourite has to be the Glow effect. I just adore how which ever picture you use it on, it gives it a dreamy effect. Like how they use it on wedding photos. Everything seems so soft and peaceful and makes the colours in the picture stand out even more. The second picture, Emphasis, is more fun to use when your in a sea of people and you want to get noticed. Although in that picture you look at me anyway since I'm dead center. The third, Cross Processing, was really interesting because it reminded me of a movie. In Dawn of The Dead they use a similar colour scheme so that when the zombies bite the necks of their victims and rip off their flesh; the blood is so vibrant and enticing that you can't help but look at it. It also has a bit of and eerie feel which I also like.

No comments: